10 Network Marketing Tips for Success in the Life

10 Network Marketing Tips for Success in the Life
10 Network Marketing Tips for Success in the Life

How exactly are you growing your network marketing business? What strategies are you using that work or not work?

When I started network marketing, one of my problems was getting clients to my business and hiring team members.

You see, I was introverted. I was overwhelmed and terrified when both of them expected to sell products and form a team.

In my first network marketing business I remember, I asked my best friend to be my first customer, which he did.

I wish him well but he was my only customer.

After that, I had no idea how to find other customers until I jumped into other media and started tying my ass in search of my new burning stars.

But it does bring heavy lifting ... and plenty of it.

If I could start again, I know I could do more because three years later, I learned a lot.

When I connect with more and more network marketers who are just starting their business, I see that they are repeating the same mistakes I made.

Read the related topic: How to get an online opportunity 

I understand that there are old ways and new ways of network marketing. How do I know this?

Because when I was doing things the old way I wasn’t hiring more than five people a month. When I was doing it in a new way I was hiring more than 20 people a month!

How did I do it? Simply using strategic investing and creating a marketing strategy that works! A marketing strategy that I only learned through my mentor.

I mean, two and a half years after it went wrong and six months after it went right, I have drastically turned my business into where I am now employing my business effortlessly.

And this is what inspired this blog post.

When you focus on using the right strategies to build a business, be it network marketing or online marketing, you usually appear as the winner.

So you can use my Top 10 Network Marketing Tips for Guaranteed Success

If you follow these tips consistently, it can have a huge impact on your business.

# 1 has the right business mentality

Starting a network marketing business is not a hobby. You are starting a business.

The problem with most people who join network marketing is that they are attracted by the claim that you can "earn full time in the part-time effort", but they don't realize that to reach this level, it takes hard work.

When I started network marketing, I imagined quitting my job and working full time in my business (which I achieved thanks).

I’ve given up a lot of things to get here.

There was a time when I didn’t want to do the job but if that’s not the ethics of my job then I’m not where I am now.

You've probably heard of it before but as far as clicks go, your business must be considered a business; Not a hobby

Read the related topic: 5 blog traffic sites with over 750M visitors

Also, self-investment is extremely important. There are people who are afraid to invest money for their business because they spend it or see it as a waste of money.

But the most successful network marketers are those who have invested in coaching, courses, mentors, tools and resources to run their business.

No one says you have to invest a lot of money at one time but it is always best if you want to see the growth of other successful network marketers.

Want to see the tools I use to run and automate my business? Click here.

# 2 Don't fake it

True story! I had a longtime friend whom I had not seen year after year. We have just spoken again and again but I would say we have lost touch with each other.

When I join my network marketing business, you know that they ask you to contact everyone on your phone contact list, who isn’t it ??

Okay, I was. I called my friend "caught" with him. Of course, he was surprised to hear from me and that’s exactly it.

So when I told him that I had joined a network marketing business and that I had some “really amazing products that could help him” - yes I used these right words - he immediately understood what had happened to me.

You don't want to do that! Don't be a fake friend.

If you want your business to succeed, be honest. If you find it uncomfortable to contact a longtime friend to try to sell their product, don't do it.

You can actually sell a lot more ways without bugging your "friends" who aren't really your friends.

# 3 Leverage social media

If you don’t know right now, social media is huge for building your business.

Every day I connect with a lot of people who are successful and not so successful.

But I know I have one thing I can give them and it is worth it this is how I was able to hire five people per day from Facebook and Pinterest.

My biggest advice for growing your business on social media is to find one or two platforms and master them.

“Jack of all trades no jack at all” can actually hurt your business when you’re spreading yourself thin and trying to do everything at once.

I agree that any social media platform is great for networking and anticipation but if you are trying to grow the audience across all platforms you can never be an expert.

Here are some of the best platforms you can try:

  • Facebook

Invest in Facebook ads to connect with people who might be interested in your offer.

Facebook ads are a very powerful platform that allows marketers to place their offer in front of the right people who can help you generate consistent sales of your product.

When I first started network marketing, I was asked by my upline to join Facebook groups where people promote business opportunities or sell products.

Your first thought maybe that it is free so why not try it but I don't think it is the best source of traffic for your business because you see very few results from it.

If you are serious about growing your business and making money from it, I recommend investing in step-by-step advertising to show your product to targeted people so that they are more likely to take action.

Not only do you save time, but when you run your advertising campaigns properly you will see a huge return on your investment. Just like I did about 3x return on my investment by promoting a credit repair product using Facebook ads then I did

Before investing in Facebook ads I suggest you learn how to use the platform. This will help you to get rid of the frustration you may face when you do not get the results you want.

If you are looking for a great course, I strongly recommend the social traffic blueprint of John Penberthy and Jubril Agro. By taking this course I am currently generating a 10x return on my investment.

In the end, it all came to a close.

Read the related topic: MLM success stories and Facebook pages

  • Pinterest

Have you ever created a Pinterest account and all you did was pin your favorite recipes, fashion, and design inspirations?

Me too.

In the past, I’ve used Pinterest to save outfit ideas for greens. Now I use Pinterest for business.

How does Pinterest actually work for business and how can it work for you? Pinterest is a great platform for businesses to promote their products or services through their blogs.

As a network marketer, it's a good idea to have a blog where you can provide useful information to people who want to learn more about your product and help raise awareness about your brand.

If you have never considered writing a blog for your business, go to my post on why any network marketing blog is great for business

You can actually start a blog in as little as 15 minutes and as low as নিচে 3.95 / month with Bluehost and WordPress.

If you have a blog but no readers or visitors here is how you can use Pinterest to get visitors who are likely to take profitable steps. That means, they bought your products!

1. Create a Pinterest business account first.

2. Next, verify your website.

3. Apply for Rich PINs which will add additional details to your PINs from your website.

4. Join the group boards on Pinterest related to your niche

5. Start pinning on group boards

Follow the steps above consistently and see how your traffic levels increase. Make sure your blog provides valuable content that helps your readers solve their problems so they can take steps like purchasing your proposed product.

Using Pinterest to promote this blog has been very rewarding. In fact, I wouldn’t have known the power of Pinterest if it weren’t for a Pinterest Growth course called Pinterest Traffic Skyscraper by Alex Nerney and Lauren McManus.

If you are thinking of using Pinterest to grow your network marketing blog and connect with new readers, look to Pinterest Traffic Sky to help you learn how to use its traffic source.

Read the related topic: How to increase your network marketing traffic?

  • YouTube

Create videos that provide valuable content. You can easily Search on YouTube for the keywords that people are using for network marketing.

Once you have a handful of keywords, create a video around those keywords.

The most successful videos are How-To videos.

Do not worry if you do not know what to talk about.

Take a look at other people who have created the same content and put that content in your own words. Be confident when you speak about it.

Once you have created your content, including your referral link in the YouTube description box so that you get credit for the product you purchased.

  • Instagram

Instagram is an image platform that lets you create lifestyle posts, inspirational and inspirational posts as well as product posts.

When used properly, it can help you grow your business by showing others what your network marketing business is doing for you and how your products have helped you and other people.

As always, you want to create quality posts. Posts also about how your business has changed your life or how you can share success stories with other people.

# 4 Your business is never about you

It took me a while to understand this next thing but I had a ha-ha moment when I got it.

When you start a business, you must start with the future in mind. At the end of the day, your business is there to serve other people.

It is never for your service!

As a network marketer, if you want people to consider doing business with you, learn how to provide helpful content that will really help your audience solves any problem.

Here are some ideas:

Share the different ways the product has helped you.

Share tips on how your product can help other people.

Other Share how the product made other people feel. For example, do you have testimonials to prove that other people are using and liking the product? Then share.

When you work to serve more people, they will come to you without chasing them.

# 5 Internet Gains

Lots of people come to me and ask me how I grew up so fast?

My response: the Internet.

A few years ago, belly to belly network marketing was a great way to market your business. If you’ve been comfortable in anticipation at the street, mall or beauty fair, you’ve got a few good sales or can move on to your business.

But it was never ideal for anyone who was introverted and concerned about approaching an expectation.

Even after trying for a few years and not seeing any major changes in my business, I turned to the internet on the advice of my mentor and I was happy with the advice of the boy.

I can do my best for my business because it allows me to reach far more people than I can talk offline in one day.

Using the internet and other advertising strategies has helped me build a team of over 110 people personally sponsored in two months and sell hundreds of products. This was the most important change and achievement of my business.

I know there are still many network marketers who don’t want to invest in advertising strategies but the number one tip was to have a business mindset.

There are many platforms that you can use to advertise your business. Just choose one and master it.

And if you’re worried about the trend of a huge number of possibilities that probably come under your business, the next tip is missed.

If you want to read this article in Bangla, Click here

# 6 Leverage Marketing System

I don't know why most network marketers are against this idea but for me, it's no brainer!

If you want to grow your network marketing business quickly and successfully, you need to know how to use marketing tools to automate your business.

You can work harder than you normally would and put it into a "system" to do it for you.

That’s how I was able to “talk” to more than a thousand people a day about my business and stop thirty sales.

You see, marketing tools allow you to show your potential, your product or opportunity without talking to them. You simply set up a website or lead capture page and an email autocomplete contact with them.

Even though the expected part is automatically driven, you still need to build a relationship with them so consider ways to build that relationship by proposing or consulting a coach who teaches them how to grow their own business.

The marketing tools that I will use in my business are LeadPage and Aveber A Click here for my review on LeadPages and for my review in November.

Technology has literally changed how I grow my business and help fulfill my travel dreams as often as possible.

To read how it actually works, check out this free book that teaches you how to use marketing systems to grow your network marketing team.

# 7 Teach your team to imitate

When I learned how to use marketing systems to grow my business, I taught my team the same thing.

This way you can grow your team to more than a few thousand members in a short time.

Something that works for you and is so easy to replicate can help other struggling team members.

When you introduce these systems into your team it is a win-win.

It helps the team member build their team quicker, make more product sales, and puts money in everyone’s pocket.

I still use this technique every day and encourage anyone to build a solid foundation, to find a strategy that works for you and then share it with your team. They will then divide it into their own teams and do much more.

# 8 Get a mentor

So I have mentioned several times in my blog post about the recommendations are given to me by my mentor.

The first step I took to reshape my business was to become a consultant.

Granted that I paid him for his services but in return, I was given valuable information that helped me and my business Catalpot succeed.

When looking for a mentor, ideally look for two. One in your business, where you want to be, and someone else outside of your business who can teach you a set of skills that are critical to your business success.

Subscribe to their courses or coaching programs and listen and do what they have to say.

Part of doing is what matters.

You want to take action on the ideas that they have given you. At the end of the day, they are where they are because of the tips they shared.

You don't want to be there either?

One piece of advice I can give you is, don’t be afraid to invest in the services of your consultants. I have spent thousands on courses and programs that have helped me improve my skills.

I am now using the same skills to build my business and provide value for the market.

# 9 Believe in yourself

Not only sound education but his alertness and dedication too are most required.

If you have a positive mindset you attract positive things into your life. You must believe that you can achieve your goals.

When you doubt yourself you are more likely to avoid taking action that only delays.

People who fail are the ones who stumble.

Until they get out of this fun they can never have the life they really deserve it.

If you are stuck in a toxic mentality, I suggest improving your personal well-being with the help of personal books.

# 10 Never quit and be consistent

What are continuity and those who never give up, they succeed out

Network marketing is not a fast-growing gig. But if you give time, nurture, discipline, take action and persevere you can achieve that goal of earning top income or your success, then you define that success.

I will not lie, there will be challenges. There will come a time when you will want to give up but embrace your journey with gratitude and keep going.

In my own journey, I have learned a lot that I can give now on this blog. That’s why I want to help so many people become true online entrepreneurs and build their brand successfully because I’ve learned so much.

And one day you will too. As you continue building you will be able to use height and depth in a positive way.


1 Comments

  1. What is keeping you away from turning into the most blazing organization showcasing hotshot today? Might you want to change a few components to work on your business and watch it develop? A great many people perusing this will need to accomplish some new changes in their lives and organizations. In this way, you realize that you need changes in your day to day existence.Click Here

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post

Network Marketing

Recent in Online Business